We develop a couple of packages regarding microscopy data processing. Many of our packages are mentioned on GitHub.
- PtyLab for reconstruction of ptychography datasets.
- NanoImagingPack A python package for quantitative image analysis and intended to provide similar functionality as DIPimage in Matlab.
- StateModeling A python package that allows to easily formulate a linear or non-linear model of states and their transitions and fit the model parameters from the data. This was developed also with modeling the Corona epidemics in mind.
- DeconvOptim.jl for high-performance deconvolution on CPU and CUDA
- FourierTools.jl for working efficiently in Fourier space
- PointSpreadFunctions.jl for calculating PSFs
- PSFDistiller.jl destills a PSF from a measurement of beads by selecting local maxima that are separate enough from other ones.
- View5D.jl for viewing high-dimensional data in Julia
- FindShift.jl package for finding peaks, correlations and image shifts between images.
- TimeTags.jl a package for reading the PicoQuant *.ptu dataformat.
- RegistrationNuFFT.jl registers images based on the non-uniform FFT which enables user-defined (arbitrary) coordinate transforms.
- ROIViews.jl allows to view multiple regions of interest (ROIs) of the arrays to be accessed as an array. Provided center_pos and ROI_size can have fewer dimensions than array.
- TiledViews.jl allows to view an N-dimensional array as an 2N-dimensional TiledView being separated in overlapping tiles.
- SeparableFunctions.jl Calculates multidimensional functions faster by exploiting their separability.
- NDTools.jl A lightweight package delivering utility functions for working with multi-dimensional data.
- View5D An orthogonal slice viewer made for up to 5D data. It has interfaces to Matlab and Julia.
- CudaMat Allows some Matlab programs to run with GPU acceleration.
- PSFToolbox-Matlab A Matlab-based toolbox for calculating point spread functions.
- Deconv A package for deconvolution based on a self-made autodifferentiation system in Matlab
- SimFun A script to calculate the structured illumination illusion
- AbbeSchillerSIM.pdf The pdf containing the modified patterns
- AbbeSchillerREF.pdf The corresponding reference (to be overlayed with the pdf above. Print on transparency!)