Internships/Research Lab/Master Thesis
If you have a nice idea yourself and would like to do an ASP internship, research labwork or master project, get in contract with Rainer Heintzmann to discuss about it. Here are some topics of current interest:
- Physical optics beam propagation through lenses in Julia
- Beam propagation through multiple layers (Beast)
- Adaptive optics sensing via pupil splitting in WF
- Micro optics for spectral sensing
- reconstructing microoptics signals
- Hyperspectral Raman integrated field Microscopy
- Light sheet line scanning hyperspectral microscopy
- (Fourier) 3D Ptychography
- optimization and 3D printing of DOEs
Please don't hesitate to contact the Rainer Heintzmann for further details!
If you don't fit any of the these positions but still are interested in joining our group, please send an mail with attached CV and motivation letter to Rainer Heintzmann.